over de organisatie
The team behind Deftpower bring a decade's worth of experience in the electric car charging business together in a single platform for EV charging. Today, electric car charging is entering a new phase. Everything is integrated and any business can join the game. And so can you. Most businesses struggle to break through the complexity and unlock the potential of electric cars. Deftpower aims to change that. With the right support, customers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner. Together, we are building the largest and smartest EV charging platform.
Your work consists of co-developing a true SaaS solution for the EV market. You get the chance to add your own input to the product and you will work with the latest (cloud-based) techniques. You are part of a Scrum-team during the development of the product. You are actively involved in the daily stand-up where you ask for and offer help. After the standup you determine how you will technically solve your task. Using the Azure standard solutions wherever possible is your preference, but if needed, you see customization as a challenge.
We are looking for a candidate that has experience with building Apps with react native, who wants to work according to the scrum methodology and likes to become part of an ambitious development team in a startup.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science;
- Knowledge of app development with react native is a must;
- At least 1 year experience as app developer;
- Experience with Azure Dev-Ops;
- Experience as backend developer is an advantage;
- You enjoy working with SCRUM;
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards a great software product;
- We value a high level of integrity, motivation, transparency and curiosity.
- Work on a new product using modern techniques, with modern tools and platforms;
- Working with fun colleagues in a scrum team on a brand new product;
- For us to trust in you and in your work;
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation;
- A compact company with short reporting lines, which you are a part of from the start;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Zie jij jezelf al helemaal werken in deze functie? Solliciteer dan snel en simpel via bovenstaande button. Toch niet helemaal de vacature die je zoekt? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670!
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.