about the organization
Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology BV develops and produces fuel cells (PEM) and Systems. Nedstack focuses mainly on marine installations and large-scale stationary (FCPP) for electricity generation. We work closely with system integrators to provide clean, emission-free energy solutions worldwide. Due to increased demand in our solutions, we are significantly expanding our organization in several locations. Hydrogen is a clean way of storing energy that we can convert back into electricity at the desired time with our fuel cells. There is interest from many applications and it is seen as the technology of the future, so you don't want to miss this opportunity!
Nedstack is looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic CTO to set strategy and make executive technology decisions on behalf of the organization, including managing a technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision of its technology needs. If you are a technology visionary with expertise in the Fuel Cell industry and can take Nedstack to the next technological level, we are looking for you!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Develop the technology strategy as part of the business strategy to ensure alignment with our business goals;
- Lead the team to the next generation FC Stack and Systems;
- Build the strategic and operational product roadmap to develop and launch new and advanced product features;
- Monitor KPIs and technology budgets to assess technological performance;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and shareholders;
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Managing System Development Program;
- Managing Stack Development;
- Manage the fuel cell product development process and validation process;
- Develop engineering team capabilities.
- Technical Master/PHD education;
- 5 years + proven experience as a CTO or in a similar leadership role;
- Strong knowledge of technological trends to build the technology strategy, preferably in the field of the Fuel Cell Industry;
- Ability to develop and execute strategic as well as operational roadmaps with periodic releases;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Good understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Strategic thinker combined with a practical problem-solving attitude.
- A good salary, of course!
- At Nedstack you will work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment;
- Nedstack offers a pleasant and informal work atmosphere with attractive benefits including a good pension;
- An opportunity to make the world a better and more sustainable place;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues who are all passionate about delivering emission-free energy solutions to the world;
- Nedstack's growth offers opportunities for professionals who want to make a difference.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.