about the organization
HyET Solar, located in Arnhem, has developed a new technology for the production of solar cells. Our efficient roll-to-roll production method of lightweight, flexible PV foil enables a competitive solution for generating solar energy. The lightweight solution and easy installation allows integration on more surfaces compared with traditional PV modules (glass). Examples of the application are panels on the roof or façade of a building, woven roofs or movable panels on canvas.
Today HyET Solar is producing with a roll-to-roll production line in Arnhem and will start the build of a new upscaled factory in the upcoming year.
First things first! It is important that you live in Europe and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we have to ask you not to apply.
As a Lean Manufacturing Engineer you are responsible for the assembly and finishing of photovoltaic foil. You will be designing, realizing, testing and validation of new assembly processes for improving the product design. You will deliver a industrialized process, including quality monitoring methods.
In parallel you will be responsible for sustaining and improving existing processes. Besides the technical aspects, you manage process related topics like quality, logistics and costs. You are part of the production team and you are the link between suppliers for materials/parts and the a well-organized lean production line.
Based on your expertise, you validate production quality (design of experiments, statistical process controls, gage R&R analysis). You determine the level of production control and preventive maintenance. Based on your experience with LEAN manufacturing you will organize processes with multiple product designs, product traceability, logistic flows, stock levels and quality controls.
You will be a part of a fast-growing company and will help with the upscaling of the production capacity. New machines, production locations and improved processes will be introduced with your knowledge and support.
- Design assembly & integration processes for solar foil;
- Validate the technical feasibility of new and improved processes;
- Specify process tasks, settings and controls;
- Design (support), testing and releasing of new equipment;
- Sustaining of existing machines and processes (process improvements, quality controls, maintenance programs);
- Technical support with suppliers and 3rd party subcontractors;
- Improve our manufacturing & assembly process based on lean principles (Cpk, poka yoke, etc);
- Being part of building a large scale production factory.
- Bachelor or master’s degree with a strong technical background (e.g. mechanical engineering);
- Experience (5+ years) with relevant lean manufacturing principles (DoE’s, SPC, gage R&R, 8D analysis, etc);
- Skilled in writing/speaking of Dutch and English (German also useful);
- Affinity with process technology and manufacturing of solar cells;
- Cooperative attitude for working in the production environment (teamwork);
- Creative and motivated to identify and develop new processes ;
- Pro-active and accurate working attitude.
- A competitive salary;
- A year contract with permanent intentions;
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme, travel expenses and 8% holiday allowance.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!