about the organization
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
As Product Manager at Allego, you will join the Charging Solutions and Site design team to take the charging experience of our EV drivers across our pan-European network to the next level.
Your duties include the following:
- Enabling the optimal use of our charging sites. You will build this vision thanks to business knowledge of EV drivers, regulations, future propositions and data.
- You have regular contact with our sales regions, project teams and our operations team. You identify market needs and translate them into actionable insights.
- You coach the organization to adopt and adapt the vision of the best in class Charging site to local needs and you support the markets to overcome the challenges of local projects.
- Based on your tech savviness you might also be responsible for selecting Charging Solutions for our charging hardware portfolio or work on the UX and UI that occur in the customer journey of our EV-drivers.
- Experience with European projects and/or knowledge (of regulations) about Charging Hub Designs are strong plus.
- You have experience as product manager or location developer;
- Experience in electric mobility market is a plus;
- You a have good feeling for marketing related topics;
- You are great at understanding needs, regulations, data and translate them in meaningful designs;
- You have worked multi-disciplinary teams and are experienced in working in the field;
- You understand product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s);
- You gain and maintain expertise in the product, market and business trends;
- You are fluent in English. A second European language is a plus.
You will, of course, be rewarded for your efforts:
- We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, goal-oriented environment;
- You will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your education and experience;
- As well as a good benefits package, including a year-end bonus, pension and personal budget;
- At Allego, you will choose your own challenges, with education and training provided as needed and desired so that you can continue to develop;
- You will join Allego immediately.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.