over de organisatie
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings.
We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design.
We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
As a Senior Electrical & Automation Hardware Engineer you have an important role. You work on the design, development, testing, maintenance and production of our flow batteries. You are also responsible for the commissioning of complete electrical and automation systems. In this position there will be a lot of communication between different disciplines and partners. You report to the E&A Team Leader.
- You provide insightful feedback to the multidisciplinary design team to further improve the system architecture, specification and functionality;
- You make efficient use of internal and outsourced design and production resources;
- You work with software engineers to achieve the required system levels;
- You assess technical documentation;
- You take a leading role in commissioning, validation, certification and implementation at all stages of installations;
- Error analyzes and troubleshooting: identifying and implementing optimal solutions;
- You propose and implement improvements
The new Senior Electrical & Automation Engineer is intrinsically motivated to solve problems. You dare to think and act creatively, you are also not afraid to make mistakes.
- You have 8+ years of experience with electrical and automation systems in an industrial environment;
- Preferably you have an MSc / BSc in energy engineering, electrical engineering or similar;
- You have demonstrable experience with design of electrical engineering, automation and instrumentation
- systems in ATEX environments, with safety / reliability requirements (SIL)
- You are familiar with the Siemens PLC automation platform;
- You have experience in designing low voltage distribution networks;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- You will immediately receive a contract with Elestor;
- Of course you will receive an excellent salary depending on your current salary and wish;
- You will work in an action-oriented and exciting work environment in a diverse and international team of highly educated professionals;
- An informal and flat organization;
- We do everything we can to facilitate candidates and employees to become successful;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Stock Appreciation Right (SARs) program.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Apply quickly and easily via the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies other vacancies or contact Sanne via 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Kleefse Waard industrial park is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By also looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types.
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.