over de organisatie
Elestor is a fast-growing scale-up with an award-winning product. Our Low-cost electricity storage batteries enables 100% clean electricity supply and contributes to creating a clean and sustainable global environment. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings.
We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance to a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design.
We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition, and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
If Sr. System R&D Engineer you are the focal point within Elestor for the development of our large-scale R&D test facilities. You are the link between R&D and System Engineering. You are responsible for coordinating maintenance and continuous improvement of the existing large-scale test facilities. You are also involved in the test programs. You report to the System Engineering Team Leader.
- Defining, designing, building and installing new flow batteries and R&D test process installations
- Supervise operation and maintenance of (existing) R&D large-scale test installations
- Participate in R&D test programs where large-scale installations are used
- Supporting the R&D team in the development and continuous improvement of the R&D test stands (small-scale laboratory test facilities)
- You review process and instrumentation diagrams and technical drawings;
- You participate in security studies.
The ideal System R&D Engineer has demonstrable experience with design, construction, installation and testing of test installations. What is perhaps the most important quality is curiosity! For an experienced engineer with a hands-on mentality and good all-round technical skills, this could be a perfect match. You use both your hands and your brain. You have strong communication skills with scientists and engineers from different disciplines. You are excellent at stress and time management and can work in a safe and structured manner while under pressure to meet deadlines and cost targets.
- MSc or BSc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering;
- Hopefully you have demonstrable experience with commissioning and starting up process installations;
- We like to see good project management skills;
- In addition, we hope that you can work within set deadlines and budgets;
- Strong communication skills with scientists/engineers of various disciplines;
- Fluent in English
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. It's one of the most innovative and fast-growing companies in the Netherlands and you get a chance to be a part of it. You can expect the following conditions:
- You will immediately receive a contract with Elestor;
- Of course you will receive an excellent salary depending on your current salary and wish;
- You will work in an action-oriented and exciting work environment in a diverse and international team of highly educated professionals;
- An informal and flat organization;
- We do everything we can to facilitate candidates and employees to become successful;
- You will have the opportunity to participate in Stock Appreciation Right (SARs) program.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Apply quickly and easily via the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies other vacancies or contact Sanne via 06-15471670 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Kleefse Waard industrial park is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By also looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types.
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.