about the organization
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings. We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design. We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
First things first! It is important that you are willing to move to Arnhem. Elestor is a renowned company and is willing to help you with a work visa. If you are not willing to move, we ask you not to apply.
The ideal candidate has proven skills, knowledge of and experience with the testing and assembly of innovative multi-disciplinary hardware. You are precise, have excellent testing skills, combined with a high level of creativity and a drive. You have a working knowledge of mechanical / chemical engineering and are willing to learn about electrochemistry. You have strong communication skills with scientists and engineers of various disciplines internally, as well as with suppliers. You are excellent in stress and time management and are able to keep working in a safe and structured way.
- Validation testing of the Elestor stack on component, cell and stack level;
- Execution of internal and external stack test from test plan to test report;
- Participate in test stand development to be able to perform the tests which are required (test stand design, safety assessments (FMEA, HAZOP) and test stand production);
- Cooperate with other test engineers and interact with engineering and R&D;
- Reporting test results and drafting conclusions;
- Preparation of test materials, like proto components and cells;
- Troubleshooting of issues during tests.
- MSc or BSc in Mechanical, Mechatronic or Process Engineering;
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- Expertise in resolving technical challenges;
- Excellent analytical and data analysis skills;
- Relevant work experience in the field of flow batteries, PEM electrolysers or fuel cell technology;
- 3D CAD modelling (Solidworks);
- Experience with hydrogen and/or acids and working in laboratories;
- Fluency in English.
- An excellent salary based on age and experience
- You will have the opportunity to work at a company where sustainability and innovation are key
- You get an immediate contract with Elestor
- You get a challenging and valuable job where you experience all the freedom you need!
- A workplace at an inspiring hotspot of innovative companies with great people!
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!