about the organization
Arnhem-based HyET Solar has developed a breakthrough technology for the production of solar panels. Our cost-efficient production method of lightweight flexible PV foil on rolls enables many new applications and leads to greatly reduced installation costs. Examples of applications include integration into roof and wall panels, covering vaulted roofs and movable panels on canvas. HyET Solar now produces with a roll-to-roll production line in Arnhem will start building a scaled-up plant for large-scale production next year.
First things first! It is important that you live in Europe and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we have to ask you not to apply.
As our new Control Software Developer / Physicist you will be supporting the Technology and Operations teams.
You will identify paths to further improve the performance and reliability of our current production process as well as our upcoming upscaled production process. To achieve this effectively, you should have proven experience with running hardware/software development projects with multi-disciplinary teams, ideally in an environment where software is developed for new machinery while dealing with electronics. This role also involves collaboration with research institutes and universities.
Working in close contact within our Technology team, your main responsibilities are:
- Developing hardware and accompanying control software for a variety of production machinery for our roll-to-roll solar module fabrication;
- Formulate an intuitive database architecture for quality control in the production line so our engineers and operators can effectively gain better insights in the production process building on large data feedback;
- Writing software for existing diagnostic tools that are key for the quality control managed by the Technology and Operations teams;
- Intensive collaboration with the Upscaling team.
To get started as a Control Software Developer / Physicist, it is important to have the following:
- BSc or MSc in engineering, preferably a background in electronics / electrical engineering with an affinity for software development or a background in data science / software development with an affinity with hardware and electronics;
- photovoltaics is an asset;
- On the job experience with programming in an industrial setting; experience with LabVIEW and PLCs, as well as R, Python and C/C++ are considered an asset;
- 3-5+ years relevant working experience in high tech industry; experience with vacuum technology or
- Hands-on, innovative, communicative, fast learner;
- Expertise with multi-disciplinary teams and collaborations with research institutes and universities;
- Team-focused and pragmatic;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Out of the box thinker;
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, especially Excel.
Once you join Hyet Solar as an Control Software Developer / Physicist, we offer you the following:
- A competitive salary;
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme, travel expenses and 8% holiday allowance;
- Become part of an organization with lots of opportunities for personal development;
- Exciting opportunity to employ your programming skills to control upscaled machinery and provide quality control in our roll-to-roll production process of flexible PV modules;
- Join a company where Unity, Innovation and Excellence are key values;
- Join a fast growing, international oriented organization in the field of flexible PV modules;
- Help us realize a world where energy is utilized sustainably and affordably;
- Surround yourself with specialists in your area of interest;
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.