over de organisatie
HyET Hydrogen is a leading SME in the field of electrochemical hydrogen treatment technology. The company, headquartered in Arnhem, the Netherlands, is led by an experienced interdisciplinary team. Our mission is to reduce the cost of hydrogen compression and purification, making it affordable for the end user. Since 2008, we have been developing electrochemical hydrogen compression and extraction technologies, enabling our customers to build reliable and cost-effective hydrogen storage and transportation systems.
HyET Hydrogen is part of the HyET Group, which provides a wide range of products and services, including lightweight photovoltaic solar films, low-cost technologies for producing green and blue hydrogen, and efficient carbon capture technologies. These technologies facilitate the large-scale deployment of renewable energy and decentralized energy infrastructure.
HyET Hydrogen is looking for an ambitious and dynamic sales operations specialist to help us grow and retain our global customer base. We are currently developing and growing profitable new business leads; developing and maintaining effective key customer relationships and ensuring revenue growth by leading and managing business development activities. Our goal is to achieve sustainable revenue growth by building strong customer relationships and driving sales. You will provide technical and operational support for the sales process to effectively provide business development teams with the technical and commercial information and services needed to generate and accelerate business leads.
As a Sales Operations Specialist you are responsible for:
- You will work with the Business Development team to identify and target services and products to specific customers & market segments;
- You will oversee the administration of lead development and customer communications and maintain sales and revenue forecasts, invoices, etc;
- You will develop a growth strategy for specific market product combinations, focused on revenue growth and customer satisfaction;
- You will focus on promoting the company's products/services to achieve our customers' goals;
- You will develop and implement marketing plans aimed at retaining and growing existing business and capturing new opportunities;
- You are engaged in developing sales presentations, conducting seminars/webinars and participating in meetings with customers and external vendors;
- You are engaged in benchmarking HyET's products against state-of-the-art practices to make recommendations on profit and product improvements;
- You will assist in the preparation of proposals and ensure that the scope offered is aligned with HyET's operational and technical departments;
- You are building and maintaining HyET's CRM database and integration with business intelligence tools;
- You will conduct market research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- You will stay abreast of the latest technological developments within HyET and recognize new business opportunities.
- You have at least a HBO degree (BSc / MSc / MBA) preferably in engineering or technical business administration;
- You have demonstrable work experience (between 2 - 5 years) in a technical-commercial role;
- You have a good command of the English language; 1 or more additional languages is a plus;
- You have experience with Business intelligence tools (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau, etc.) is a plus;
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills;
- You are familiar with MS Office tools (especially Excel) and in CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot etc.);
- You have a proactive attitude and creative problem solving skills;
- You have excellent reporting skills.
- You will receive a good gross monthly salary based on experience;
- Appointment with a view to a permanent contract;
- You will immediately receive a contract from Hyet Solar;
- Fringe benefits;
- The opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable and cleaner world!
solliciteer op deze vacature
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.