over de organisatie
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
We are looking for a Business Developer to join our European Business team. As Business Developer High Power Charging (HPC) network you are responsible for strengthening Allego’s business in the European HPC market. In this role you will be targeting market potential based on your in-depth knowledge and understanding of the segment dynamics as well as the Allego value proposition. As a result of this you will identify and contract key European accounts and develop winning EV charging solutions.
- Develop, evaluate and adjust the HPC location acquisition plan, targeting named accounts and value propositions;
- Own key opportunities with large European accounts (€5M+ business potential);
- Support acquisition of national accounts by Sales & Contract Managers within the regions and countries;
- Connect to internal stakeholders to create support for your Go-to-Market plan.
- Maintain and extend your network with key customer contacts, influencers and (potential) partners;
- Identify key events and orchestrate Allego’s presence;
- Develop winning solutions based on customer needs, pains and gains, and by testing, learning and pivoting with the most experimenting product prototypes (Minimal Viable Product);
- Work with Product Managers and IT department on the definition and improvement of new products and product adaptations, i.e. provide business perspective into the development roadmap;
- Report on sales-funnel and progress, strategic account management and planning.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. A technical background is highly desired and experience with sales in electric mobility and real estate would be an advantage;
- Your business planning capabilities enable you to connect efforts and investments with business impact;
- You are switched-on and actively seeking for the right information to build a proposal that guarantees an excellent experience for our clients;
- You have proven experience in B2B sales, especially in challenging sales and creating solutions;
- Besides lead-to-cash, you are creative in challenging our clients;
- Due to your management capabilities, you can guide Allego’s teams and partners in line with your business planning;
- As a strong communicator you create clarity across Allego’s team;
- Your flexibility, optimism and “can-do” attitude fits our fast-paced environment;
- You take ownership over your actions and make deadlines;
- You are eager to learn, highly self-motivated, customer obsessed and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus).
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including bonus arrangement, pension and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Zie jij jezelf al helemaal werken in deze functie? Solliciteer dan snel en simpel via bovenstaande button. Toch niet helemaal de vacature die je zoekt? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670!
locatieWestervoortsedijk 73 6827AV Arnhem Gebouw KB
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.