about the organization
The team behind Deftpower bring a decade's worth of experience in the electric car charging business together in a single platform for EV charging. Today, electric car charging is entering a new phase. Everything is integrated and any business can join the game. And so can you. Most businesses struggle to break through the complexity and unlock the potential of electric cars. Deftpower aims to change that. With the right support, customers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner. Together, we are building the largest and smartest EV charging platform.
As Client Relations Manager you will be in a very important link between our clients, partners, the sales team and the IT team you oversee all relationships with our clients and partners in Europe and always you try to make life easy for everyone.
You will work closely with the rest of the Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations.
- Learning and understanding everything about the automotive and energy sector;
- Maintain constant communication with our clients, charge point operators and your colleagues to ensure proper operations of the organization;
- Ensure all operations, including contracts with clients are up to date and processed well;
- Based on your critical thinking and focus on problem solving, give the team advice how to improve operational efficiency.
- Master Degree and/or top resume.
- You can be new to the EV industry or not, what matters most is your mind-set and skills.
- You want to learn more about electric cars, the way in which they charge, and how they can help us achieve a truly emission-free society without breaking our energy system.
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards a great software product.
- We value a high level of integrity, motivation, transparency, and curiosity.
- You can be green or very experienced, what matters is the mindset.
- English and the more extra languages the better.
- An excellent salary!;
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry;
- Environment of trust where self-management is encouraged;
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation;
- A compact company;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard, including a pension plan and work laptop.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.
adresWestervoortsedijk 73 6827AV Arnhem Gebouw GE