about the organization
The team behind Deftpower bring a decade's worth of experience in the electric car charging business together in a single platform for EV charging. Today, electric car charging is entering a new phase. Everything is integrated and any business can join the game. And so can you. Most businesses struggle to break through the complexity and unlock the potential of electric cars. Deftpower aims to change that. With the right support, customers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner. Together, we are building the largest and smartest EV charging platform.
First things first! It is important that you have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, if that is not the case unfortunately we ask you not to apply.
Together, we are quickly building the industry’s most advanced technology platform recalibrating how EV drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid interact. Less than a year after launching we are gaining major traction in the market with customers across Europe. They have one thing in common: they see that the future of mobility is electric. This is a new world, one in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly and that with the right support, customers and their EV drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner. To help us in our mission we are looking for an IT Recruitment Manager to help scale the team.
As Recruitment Manager you’re working right at the heart of our business. You design and implement our recruitment strategy so you can find the best talent for our company. You will work closely with Sales, Operations and IT to understand the recruitment needs. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it.
More to the point, you’ll be:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Pro-actively search for talent
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Screen and assess candidates
- Pro-actively search for talent
- Help new people integrate into the team
- Asked to find ways to challenge yourself, learn new skills and improve
We are looking for a candidate who loves developing and maintaining relationships, is intrinsically motivated and enjoys a professional start-up environment.
- You can be new to the EV industry or not, what matters most is your mind-set and skills
- You have experience recrutiing specialised IT-engineers, sales people and others
- The ability to structure and conduct job interviews
- Professional organisation of the recruitment process
- Very good communication skills
We want you to be happy and have the right energy to join us on our mission:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions reflecting the value you bring to the company (pension plan, travel expenses and work laptop/phone are of course included)
- The flexibility to determine your working hours yourself, in consultation
- An environment of trust where self-management and personal development is encouraged
- A steep learning curve with opportunities to self-improve and gain valuable experience
- The guidance you need when you ask for it
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry
- Access to our offices in Berlin (DE) and Arnhem (NL) with a fun, hard-working team of experienced professionals
- A compact company with short reporting lines, working closely with the three co-founders
apply for this vacancy
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.
adresWestervoortsedijk 73 6827AV Arnhem Gebouw GE