about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
As an Application Engineer you are the technical coordinator in the acquisition, implementation, and realization phases of FC system projects. Together with the project manager you assure the project meets the technical specifications and you technically coordinate all stakeholders such as the customer, suppliers, notified bodies, and the internal sales and engineering department. The Application Engineer has a broad technical knowledge and is willing to visit customer site (worldwide) when needed.
Are you enthusiastic about this and do you want to work on the energy transition in a young team, then we are looking for you!
- Supply Technical support of Sales and Sales Support at the tender stage, in order to acquire a technically optimal project.
- Lead the technical integration of FC system(s) and/or configuration of FC System(s) by clearly defining the interfaces between product and customer and explaining our requirements/expectations on each individual interface towards the customer.
- Coordinate definition and implementation of necessary design upgrades agreed in the project with the internal engineering department including but not limited to PI&D’s, electrical diagrams, mechanical drawing, SW specifications, test specifications, datasheets, etc.
- Act as technical lead in the approval of FC system(s) integration in industry (CE) and maritime (LR, DNV-GL amongst other) applications at customers in such a way the required documentation within the responsibility scope of Nedstack does not constrain customers from acquiring approval from a relevant notified body.
- Participating in risk assessments with the customer (HAZIDs amongst other) and providing the argumentation for the severity, probability, and effectiveness of the implemented safeguards.
- Create customer specific documentation.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering in a relevant field and additional experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Pro-active and takes responsibility.
- Experienced with the multiple engineering disciplines associated with FC systems.
- Experience or strong affinity with P&ID design and Process technology.
- You have strong communication skills and analytical abilities.
- Able to participate in safety engineering sessions (FMEA/ Hazop / HazID).
- Open to travel internationally.
We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension. Our System Mechanical Engineer will also get:
- You will immediately receive an employment contract at Nedstack;
- You will get 26 vacation days;
- You get the chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues;
- We are growing fast. That offers you opportunities to make a difference;
We are growing fast! That offers you opportunities to make a difference. Besides that we offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
apply for this vacancy
Apply easily and quickly via the button above. Looking for something else? Take a look at th other vacancies or contact Sanne at 06-15471670 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The platform Working on IPKW is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By also looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting personnel, we increase the chance of a good match and thus the success of companies. In this way we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different forms of contracts in our knowledge base here.