about the organization
Arnhem-based HyET Solar has developed a breakthrough technology for the production of solar panels. Our cost-efficient production method of lightweight flexible PV foil on rolls enables many new applications and leads to greatly reduced installation costs. Examples of applications include integration into roof and wall panels, covering vaulted roofs and movable panels on canvas. HyET Solar now produces with a roll-to-roll production line in Arnhem will start building a scaled-up plant for large-scale production next year.
First things first! It is important that you live in Europe and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we have to ask you not to apply.
As an automation engineer you are part of the team that is responsible for developing control methods for HyET Hydrogen’s Electrochemical Compressor and Purifier range. As part of the automation development team you will focus on improving performance and supporting test engineers with new techniques. Often, your work will be R&D focused and will be done with close connections of other teams in the company like system engineers and test engineers. The newest developing technology will be used like object-oriented programming, Kubernetes and newly developed embedded hardware and software.
What are you going to do:
- Developing and maintaining software in structured text (codesys);
- Translate control philosophy to code;
- Develop new control methods with test engineers;
- Supporting the R&D testing needs;
- Support client questions;
- Presenting and explaining results of the tests performed;
- Contributing to the automation development team;
- Planning of the testing of new developments.
- MBO/HBO Software engineering, Electrical engineering or related study;
- Experience with structured text and codesys;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Some knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Positive and curious attitude towards new techniques;
- Meticulous in coding and documentation;
- Excellent reporting skills, written and spoken.
You will receive a good salary based on age and work experience;
- You will get an immediate one-year contract with Hyet with permanent intentions;
- You are entitled to 25 vacation days;
- At Hyet you get a good pension plan, travel allowance and 8% vacation pay.
apply for this vacancy
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.