over de organisatie
Imagine a future where you can earn 500€ per year just by charging your car. Now imagine a job where you helped make this happen. Our Deftpower team has big ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them.
We are rapidly building Europe´s most advanced platform, recalibrating electric vehicle drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid in a sustainable eco-system. One in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly, and that with the right team - our clients and EV drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner.
Because very relevant people and companies believe in us, we can grow rapidly over the next two years. As a result, we're on the lookout for new, geeky, funny, and brilliant team members to join us! To help us in our mission we are looking for a Business Analyst, for our offices in either Arnhem or Berlin.
For this position, it is important that you are from the EU (Deftpower is not acknowledged referent) and therefore have a work permit to work in the Netherlands or Germany.
Your work consists of co-developing a SaaS solution for the EV market. You get the chance to add your own input to the product and you will work with the latest (cloud-based) techniques. You are part of a Scrum-team during the development of the product. You are actively involved in the daily stand-up where you ask for and offer help. After the standup you determine how you will technically solve your task. Using the Azure standard solutions wherever possible is your preference, but if needed, you see customization as a challenge.
The Deftpower platform is built in C#/.NET. We are heavily using Azure Functions to keep our platform as scalable as possible. We adopt a microservice architecture where services communicate with each other mainly via the Azure Service Bus. Data storage is done in a variety of ways, but Cosmos and Azure SQL databases are used most. Monitoring and logging is done with Application Insights and Grafana as well as PowerBI dashboards. The portal that interacts with the backend is written in Angular. In general; we use Azure's PaaS components wherever possible to stay up to date and ready for scale.
We are looking for a candidate that has experience with building C # applications (in Azure), who wants to work according to the scrum methodology and likes to become part of an ambitious development team in a startup.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of software development in C # .Net, and Web services is a must
- At least 2 years’ experience as software developer
- Experience with Visual Studio and / or Azure Dev-Ops and / or the Azure Cloud
- Experience with microservices architecture and CI / CD is an advantage
- Experience with large volume transaction processing is beneficial
- You enjoy working with SCRUM
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards a great software product.
- We value a high level of integrity, motivation, transparency and curiosity
- You are an EU citizen and reside near Berlin or Arnhem. This is not a remote position.
Working at Deftpower is both rewarding and challenging. There are many moving parts, partners, suppliers, clients, neighbours, and we are a young company that is still learning. We tend to think we are the smartest kid in the class but make mistakes daily. And have a lot of fun doing so.
We want you to be happy and bring positive energy to join us in our mission. That's why we've introduced quarterly D-Days, where all the fantastic team members from Arnhem and Berlin come together to have a good time. But that's not the only thing we offer for your happiness:
- Optional ESOP shares.
- Work on a new product using modern techniques, with modern tools and platforms.
- Working with fun colleagues in a scrum team on a brand-new product
- For us to trust in you and in your work
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation.
- A remarkable HQ located in the heart of the energy transition at Connectr Shared Office in Arnhem or an equally great office in The Drivery in Berlin.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.