about the organization
HyET E-Trol is a fast-growing energy technology start-up based in the Netherlands developing next generation electrolyzer systems. Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition by making green hydrogen affordable to all. One of the technologies in our product portfolio is the high differential pressure AEM electrolyzer, that can directly output hydrogen at high pressures. To cater to our growth needs, we are looking to expand our team.
HyET E-Trol is part of the HyET Group of companies. The other technology companies under the HyET Group are HyET Solar, HyET Lithium, HyET Hydrogen and HyET NoCarbon.
As a Development Engineer at Hyet E-Trol you are responsible for building and testing the stacks of HyET’s E-Trol’s high pressure electrolyzer range. As part of the stack development team, you will also focus on improving the performance and life-cycle of the stack and systems. Often, your work will be R&D focused and will be done with innovative materials, geometries and set-ups. Additionally, part of your work package will be to maintain testing stations as well as supporting the mechanical engineering department with experiments they want to perform in the testing facilities. A strong hands-on approach is key for working within our team and the products. Implementation of your own ideas is strongly encouraged for further development of the electrolyzer.
What are you going to do?
- Supporting the R&D testing needs;
- Contributing to the electrolyzer stack development team;
- Leading sub-projects;
- Reporting to the head of the team;
- Presenting and explaining results of the tests performed to further improve electrolyzer stack and the system;
- Planning the testing activities in the testing stations.
- MBO Mechanical Degree;
- Relevant experience in the field of Mechanical Design Engineering, manufacturing and Development Engineering;
- Experience with the manufacturing industry and design for manufacturing would be beneficial;
- The ability to think out of the box and bring in innovative solutions;
- A hands-on approach to things;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- A self-driven and motivated attitude.
As a development engineer at Hyet E-trol, you will join an innovative organization. You will be doing important work for the entire Hyet Group.
- A salary starting from €2500,-;
- Immediately a contract at Hyet E-Trol with permanent intentions;
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel expense;
- 8% holiday allowance.
apply for this vacancy
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.