about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
First things first! It is important that you live within 100 kilometers from Arnhem and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we ask you not to apply.
As a Stack Mechanical Engineer you will work on the development of the new generation of fuel cell stacks. Manufacturability and reliability are central during development. Of course you do this together with your colleagues!
- You analyze current stacks and investigate how they can be implemented in new products;
- You devise methods to solve complex problems in the field of design, construction and integration.
- You participate in the development of the product and the production process;
You design fuel cell stacks based on product requirements in collaboration with suppliers;
- You prepare the technical product documentation for stack-related components;
- You perform measurements and basic tests at component level;
- Support and coordination of internal and external production activities during the engineering design phases.
Our FC Stack Mechanical Engineer must be practical and solution oriented! You also work in a dynamic environment where a lot happens, so you have to switch quickly. It is also nice if you speak English and Dutch.
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of relevant experience in engineering projects;
- Experience with product development;
- Experience working with Solidworks or similar CAD software;
- Experience with a PDM system;
- Experience with FEM;
- knowledge of design and manufacturing with plastics.
We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension. Our FC Stack Mechanical Engineer will also get:
- You will immediately receive an employment contract at Nedstack;
- you will get 26 vacation days;
- You get the chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place!
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues;
- We are growing fast. That offers you opportunities to make a difference.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.