about the organization
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our Finance team. As Financial Controller you are responsible for all aspects of the financial accounting, VAT and reporting processes that results in the timely and accurate preparation of the books and records. You develop and maintain operating procedures and controls for the Accounting, Reporting and Financial Risk area.
The main responsibilities are:
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Assisting with internal and external audit processes and liaise with audit team.
- Creating overviews to monitor and report on the financial performance.
- Maintenance of accounting infrastructure, including Accounting Manual and Standard Chart of Accounts.
- Working on the measures of the Internal Control Framework.
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation of the European VAT declarations.
- Operating in queries relating to accounting, reporting, tax and compliance, including non-routine compliance.
- Being a great team member
You are a finance professional and comfortable in dealing with complex and technical financial accounting matters. You are keen to develop and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects and responsibilities as they present themselves. Your flexibility, optimism and “can-do” attitude fits our fast-paced environment.
As our ideal candidate you also bring:
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position within an international trading-, IT- and/or sales organization.
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS and local statutory / tax regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance and accounting.
- A hands-on working style: comfortable with the detail and able to move seamlessly between tactical and innovated issues as required.
- Preferably experience with Microsoft Dynamics F&O.
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, other languages like Dutch, German or French are a plus).
You will, of course, be rewarded for your efforts:
- We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, goal-oriented environment;
- You will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your education and experience;
- As well as a good benefits package, including a year-end bonus, pension and personal budget;
- At Allego, you will choose your own challenges, with education and training provided as needed and desired so that you can continue to develop;
- You will join Allego immediately.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.