about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
First things first! It is important that you live within 100 kilometers from Arnhem and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we ask you not to apply.
As an Electrical Engineer you will cooperate in the development and application of fuel cell systems. You will design the internal AC and DC circuits, HW/SW interface and the integration with power converters and battery systems. You are capable of translating the electrical applications in safe and reliable electrical designs in a multidisciplinary team.
Other tasks of our Fuel Cell system E&I Engineer are...
- You act as technical support regarding electrical interface and power configuration in the acquisition phase of projects;
- Cooperate with the control engineer on the HW/SW interface;
- Dimensioning, selection of electrical components and instrumentation to be used in fuel cell systems;
- You will participate in risk assessments and provide the argumentation for the severity, probability, and effectiveness of the implemented safeguards;
- Design and realization of a safe, reliable and feasible basic and/or detailed design including not limited to heat dissipation calculation, electrical schematics, Bill of Materials, panel designs, compliancy matrixes on EX-installation, EMC and RoHs;
- You keep a flawless administration;
- Providing the electrical input for the operating and service manual;
- You guide external partners about the design and build.
We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years of relevant experience in Electrical engineering, energy engineering. Our Fuel Cell system E&I Engineer takes responsibility and is pro-active. You are fluent in English and Dutch and your communication skills are amazing!
Furthermore, it is nice to have the following qualities...
- Well known with applying the MD, LVD, IEC60204-1, IEC62061 amongst others into systems;
- Usage of Eplan has no secrets anymore;
- Experience with the integration of power converters (both LV/HV) and battery systems is a plus;
- Solid grasp of PI&Ds, functional descriptions and other engineering disciplines.
We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
- You will immediately receive an employment contract at Nedstack;
- ou will work with an international team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues;
- We are growing fast. That offers you opportunities to make a difference;
- You get the chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place!
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractvormen in onze kennisbank.