about the organization
Arnhem-based HyET Solar has developed a breakthrough technology for the production of solar panels. Our cost-efficient production method of lightweight flexible PV foil on rolls enables many new applications and leads to greatly reduced installation costs. Examples of applications include integration into roof and wall panels, covering vaulted roofs and movable panels on canvas. HyET Solar now produces with a roll-to-roll production line in Arnhem will start building a scaled-up plant for large-scale production next year.
First things first! It is important that you live in Europe and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we have to ask you not to apply.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you are part of the team that is responsible for designing software for HyET Hydrogen’s Electrochemical Compressor and Purifier range. As part of the software and electrical development team, you will focus on improving performance and supporting test engineers with new techniques. Often, your work will be R&D focused and will be done with close connections of other teams in the company like automation engineers and test engineers. You will be working with techniques like nosql, kubernets and diverse visualization tools.
Activities you will pick up:
- Designing software packages to support test engineers;
- Writing code in different languages like python, C++ and R;
- Design secure connections between clients and servers;
- Building and testing proof of principles;
- Discovering and validating new frameworks;
- Support client questions;
- Contributing to the software and electrical development team;
- Supporting the R&D testing needs;
- Planning of the testing of new developments;
- Presenting and explaining results of the tests performed.
- Software engineering or related study;
- Programming knowledge in python, java and/or C++
- Positive and curious attitude towards new techniques;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Some knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Excellent reporting skills, written and spoken;
- Meticulous in installation and documentation.
- A competitive salary;
- Immediately a contract at Hyet Hydrogen with permanent intentions;
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel expense;
- 8% holiday allowance.
apply for this vacancy
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.