over de organisatie
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings.
We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design.
We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
First things first! It is important that you are willing to move to Arnhem. Elestor is a renowned company and is willing to help you with a work visa. If you are not willing to move, we ask you not to apply.
As Elestor's IT Systems Manager, you will have a versatile role within a vastly growing organization. As a typical scale-up organization, Elestor still has a lot of terrains to discover when it comes to building the hardware and software platforms that will enable the organization to grow and its employees to excel. You will be in the midst of all that and support the teams with hard- and software solutions to minimize everyday struggles and support durable growth.The ultimate responsibility of the IT Systems Manager is to set up, maintain and improve the IT infrastructure so that the internal communication and exchange of information within Elestor is efficient, effective, easy to use, and above all, reliable, integer, and secure. Apart from the freedom to operate, you'll work closely with (key) users to discover and design Elestor's IT landscape of tomorrow.
The IT Systems Manager reports to Elestor's COO. Multiple growth opportunities are available. For example, grow into a specialist in a specific area (Elestor can support and help develop particular skill sets) or become ultimately responsible for the IT team. However, in the beginning, you will be dealing with everything that is IT related, in which you have to alternate between strategic, tactical, and operational matters. This is why Elestor challenges broadly oriented IT specialists to respond and start a conversation. Both mature IT Managers (looking for a hands-on challenge) and experienced IT System Administrators (with ambitions) will be invited!
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ultimately responsible for the availability of the systems in the organization and for the delivery of management reports of both status and development concerning IT
- Ensuring IT information security and awareness;
- Translating the needs of Elestor into an IT strategy and concrete IT projects and innovations
- Set up, redesign, and improve Elestor's infrastructure environments and keep internal clients informed during the process, as well as properly guide the implementations of new functionalities
- Support the Elestor team in its everyday IT needs, from issue resolving and security monitoring to implementing improvements and structural changes
- Starting new initiatives and completing them
- Educate yourself about new developments within the field and actively master them
- IT infrastructure expertise. Must be able to solve problems in the IT infrastructure environment and translate functionality and added value of solutions to the user's level while maintaining sight on the infrastructural requirements which come along
- Basic understanding of the aim and added value of most common business applications (to take the lead in the implementation)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with (business IT-related) hardware and the common principles of business software and collaboration platforms (e.g., ERP, PLM, CRM, Intranet, workspace, messengers, etc.)
- Familiar with networks, operating systems (Windows 10/11 & Linux), and Microsoft 365 Azure
- Relevant education in information technology or similar is a plus (MBO/HBO/WO), but the right personality and a proven track record are valued to a greater extent
- Preferably experience within an industrial/manufacturing company with associated IT infrastructure
- Experience with working in an international company or international experience is a plus
- Able to communicate clearly in English about technical subjects
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
Elestor offers an open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals. We have a flat management structure and offer many opportunities to excel and grow. Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.
locationWestervoortsedijk 73 6827 AV Arnhem Gebouw BF
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.