about the organization
HyET Solar, located in Arnhem, has developed a new technology for the production of solar cells. Our efficient roll-to-roll production method of lightweight, flexible PV foil enables a competitive solution for generating solar energy. The lightweight solution and easy installation allows integration on more surfaces compared with traditional PV modules (glass). Examples of the application are panels on the roof or façade of a building, woven roofs or movable panels on canvas.
Today HyET Solar is producing with a roll-to-roll production line in Arnhem and will start the build of a new upscaled factory in the upcoming year.
First things first! It is important that you live in Europe and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we have to ask you not to apply.
As a Lead Automation you are responsible for collecting data from the production line making Powerfoil. You will be saving data from PLC’s, measurement programs and Scada systems in a smart and structured way in the database system (MES). Our MES system secures quality, traceability in our controlled production environment.
You will analyze and structure this production data into clear reports that will allow the control and optimizing of our production factory. You will build a solid foundation for the quality management system.
In parallel you work on sustaining our current information management system and designing our future IT solutions for our company. You are the specialist for data management and will create the link between production environment and business operations.
You will be a part of a fast growing company and will help with the upscaling of the production capacity. New machines, production locations and improved processes will be introduced with your knowledge and support.
- Specify and build solutions for IT infrastructure;
- Run projects on production data upload to a database environment (PLC data, Scada and measuring devices and programs) ;
- Generate production & quality reports using SQL queries;
- Improve production processes based on available information;
- Install and support back-office (ERP, Warehouse Management, Security)
- Advice on Information Management policies for future process development;
- Support on projects for the factory expansion program.
We are looking for:
- Completed technical Bachelor Degree (HBO+ in IT, Data Science, Technical Business, or similar)
- Relevant experience with PLC’s, SQL queries, Python or Labview;
- Affinity with data engineering in a production-factory for PowerFoil;
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in working in a multidisciplinary team in a production-environment;
- Flexible in inventing and realising new and innovative solutions;
- Ambitious and pro-active and capable of independently determine, organise and execute work.
- A competitive salary;
- A year contract with permanent intentions;
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme, travel expenses and 8% holiday allowance.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!