about the organization
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings. We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design. We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
First things first! It is important that you live no more than 20 kilometers from Arnhem. If this is not the case, we ask you not to apply.
As Maintenance Technician you will plan, prepare and execute the maintenance for the Elestor R&D and production facilities. You will be responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance for the R&D test stands and support general maintenance activities for installations around Elestor’s laboratory, production facility and pilot test field. You report to the Team Leader System Engineering.
- Plan and perform preventive maintenance of advanced R&D test facilities for the development of flow batteries (test fixtures);
- Perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance of test fixtures in case of non-performance;
- Responsible for performing work within available budgets, proactively identifying needs for additional budget or investment;
- Maintain inventories of critical spare parts;
- Support the selection of new equipment (pumps, sensors, tubing and piping, valves) to improve test stand capacity, capability or reliability.
- Minimum MTS/MBO level 4 or equivalent, preferably in mechanics or mechatronics;
- At least 3 years of work experience in maintenance of plant equipment (e.g., laboratory facilities, residential heating/cooling, air conditioning, industrialutilities);
- Good knowledge of piping systems, valves, instruments and pumps;
- You understand the role of equipment reliability and have a strong drive to improve plant uptime using a framework of activity improvement tactics;
- Knowledge and/or experience of industrial automation, electrical installations or experience working with industrial gases (hydrogen, nitrogen) and/or toxic chemicals;
- Able to communicate clearly in English on technical topics.
- An excellent salary based on age and experience
- You will have the opportunity to work at a company where sustainability and innovation are key
- You get an immediate contract with Elestor
- You get a challenging and valuable job where you experience all the freedom you need!
- A workplace at an inspiring hotspot of innovative companies with great people!
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!