about the organization
HyET Solar, located in Arnhem, has developed a new technology for the production of solar cells. Our efficient roll-to-roll production method of lightweight, flexible PV foil enables a competitive solution for generating solar energy. The lightweight solution and easy installation allows integration on more surfaces compared with traditional PV modules (glass). Examples of the application are panels on the roof or façade of a building, woven roofs or movable panels on canvas. Today HyET Solar is producing with a roll-to-roll production line in Arnhem and building a new upscaled factory in the upcoming year.
As a Maintenance Technician you are responsible for all our machines for making solar foil. You are working in a 5-shift and involved in analytically and technical solving complex problems, building a maintenance strategy and further improving machines.
In this role you are responsible for maintaining and improving existing production machines. You are not only responsible for the maintenance, but also for aspects such as costs, quality and logistics. You are part of the production team, and you are the link between the production team, the optimal functioning of machines and the suppliers of machines. You are a knowledge carrier of technology, and you are the connecting factor between production and business operations.
In our fast production company, you help to scale up production capacity. New machines, production locations and processes are implemented that are efficiently controlled.
- Maintain and improve existing machines;
- Solve and prevent malfunctions;
- Building a basic production factory.
- Technical management of supplies and outsourcing;
- Setting up and executing maintenance strategy (from reactions to preventive);
- Perform root cause analyses;
- Managing technical service;
- Design, realize and release new machines for pilot production and volume production.
It would be great if you have a minimum of 5 years relevant assessment in a production environment; with a strong problem soliving ability. Besides that you have affinity with process technology and the production of solar cells. We also ask for:
- Broad experience with production machines in the Mechanical/Electrical automation in the field;
- Completed technical education;
- Communicative skills and hands-on in a factory;
- Knowledge of NEN3140.
- A competitive salary;
- 30% shift allowance over all working hours
- A year contract with permanent intentions;
- 25 holidays;
- Pension scheme, travel expenses and 8% holiday allowance.
apply for this vacancy
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.