about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
First things first! It is important that you live within 100 kilometers from Arnhem and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we ask you not to apply.
As a MEA Material Engineer you will be part of the fuel cell laboratory team and working on advancing the understanding of the behaviour of key fuel cell materials through analytical means. Together with your colleagues you will ensure reliable and accurate material processing and fuel cell testing, which is the basis to improve the fuel cell solutions for a broad range of applications.
You are capable of evaluating materials based on their chemical and mechanical properties and identify, plan and execute the necessary analytical techniques. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding material processing, material characterisation and the implication of individual factors. Your recommendations will be an important factor in material selections and operating strategies.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Mechanical material characterisation;
- Independently plan and perform tests;
- Set up of new analytical techniques;
- Chemical material characterisation;
- Communication with external laboratories and suppliers;
- Evaluate and communicate results with an interdisciplinary team.
- Bachelor/Master Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science degree or similar;
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role;
- Good laboratory practices and experienced with material science with a focus on polymer science;
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach;
- Hands-on and proactive mentality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with data processing and a fundamental understanding of electrochemistry;
- Fluent in English / Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension. Our FC Stack Mechanical Engineer will also get:
- You will immediately receive an employment contract at Nedstack;
- You will get 26 vacation days;
- You get the chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place!;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues;
- We are growing fast. That offers you opportunities to make a difference.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.