over de organisatie
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings. We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design. We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
First things first! It is important that you are willing to move to Arnhem. Elestor is a renowned company and is willing to help you with a work visa. If you are not willing to move, we ask you not to apply.
You as Mechanical Engineer excel when converting conceptual ideas into actual designs. You possess technical creativity, curiosity, and a drive to translate and implement best practices and solutions from other (non-)established industries. You can collaborate with a broad range of experts(process / automation / electrical engineers)and are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Design and maintain all 3D models for process and stack skids
- Improve methodology and work processes for 3D modelling
- Support process engineering and procurement teams for specific internal and external projects with 3D modelling
- Deliver Bill of Materials for the internal and external projects for all process- and stack-related skids
- Deliver mechanical engineering expertise to project teams for internal and external projects (e.g. piping and valve selection, structural designs, strength calculations)
- Review mechanical engineering deliverables developed by third party engineering contractors
- You are good at planning your work when running multiple projects simultaneously with (possibly) conflicting deadlines.
The ideal candidate for Mechanical Engineer at Elestor excels when converting conceptual ideas into actual designs. You possess technical creativity, curiosity, and a drive to translate and implement best practices and solutions from other (non-)established industries. You can collaborate with a broad range of experts(process / automation / electrical engineers) and are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, pragmatic, has an entrepreneurial mindset and is good at planning your work when running multiple projects simultaneously with (possibly) conflicting deadlines.
- You have experience in Mechanical Engineering (minimum of 5 years of working experience).
- BSc. or MSc. in Mechanical Engineering is an advantage 3D CAD expertise is a must (Solidworks, Inventor)
- Experience with designing for process installations (and it's nice to have experience with the design & manufacturing of modular (chemical) process installations
- Experience selecting and designing piping and appendages for chemical process installations
- Experience with structural designs and strength calculations is a plus
- Solid understanding of ERP systems
- Sound knowledge of material properties
- International experience or working experience in an international company is a plus
- Able to communicate clearly in English about technical subjects
- An excellent salary based on age and experience
- You will have the opportunity to work at a company where sustainability and innovation are key
- You get an immediate contract with Elestor
- You get a challenging and valuable job where you experience all the freedom you need!
- A workplace at an inspiring hotspot of innovative companies with great people!
solliciteer op deze vacature
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.
locationWestervoortsedijk 73 6827 AV Arnhem Gebouw BF
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.