about the organization
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
First things first! It is important that you live in the Netherlands, have work experience in the Netherlands and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, otherwise we ask you not to apply.
We are looking for a passionate Mobile Engineer to join our Customer Engagement & Retention Team. As Mobile Engineer you are responsible of developing our mobility applications such as the Smoov app. You are efficient with the following technologies:
- React Native (multiple platforms such as Android and iOS)
- Native SDKs through Swift and Java/Kotlin
- REST API
In order to be successful as a Mobile Engineer at Allego this is your profile:
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have several years of experience as a Mobile Engineer.
- You have a good understanding of CI/CD in Azure.
- You have a strong knowledge of iOS and Android deployments methods through the official stores.
- You can work both independently and in a team environment.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus).
In case you also bring the following, that is seen as a real plus:
- Experience as full stack mobile engineer (C# .NET core, Azure Function app, Service bus)
- Experience with Cosmos DB
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, pension and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.