about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. In three years’ time Nedstack will be the largest fuel cell factory in Europe, with a production capacity of one gigawatt per year of fuel cell power. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you don’t want to miss!
As a process engineer, you are responsible for the production process involved in cell plates. You will design, test and set up new production processes and are the engineer for maintaining and improving existing processes. You are responsible not only for the process technology, but also for aspects such as quality. You are part of the Process/Production team and form the link between the supply of materials, the proper functioning of machines and the coordination of technical maintenance and outsourcing. In three years’ time Nedstack will be the largest fuel cell factory in Europe. As process engineer you will help to realize this large scale-up. This involves introducing new machines and robust production processes that need to be controlled efficiently.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Testing feasibility of new processes and process improvements;
- Designing, realising and releasing new machines for pilot production and volume production;
- Drawing up process specifications (operating mode, settings, quality controls);
- Technical management of subcontracting and outsourcing;
- Maintain existing machines and processes (process improvements, quality assurance, maintenance programmes);
- Assist in building a large-scale production plant.
- Higher Professional Education/University work and thinking level, preferred education on production and/or chemical process technology (BSc / MSc);
- Relevant work experience 5+ years in a production environment;
- Dutch, German and English language;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles e.g. DoE, SPC;
- Co-operative and tenacious;
- Pro-active, flexible and hands on;
- Can communicate on both production floor as management level;
- Result-oriented and able to work with variable work pressure;
- Health and Safety, environment and quality regulations;
- Driven to think out and set up new processes.
- A good salary, of course!
- At Nedstack you will work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment;
- Nedstack offers a pleasant and informal work atmosphere with attractive benefits including a good pension;
- An opportunity to make the world a better and more sustainable place;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues who are all passionate about delivering emission-free energy solutions to the world;
- Nedstack's growth offers opportunities for professionals who want to make a difference.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!