about the organization
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
First things first! It is important that you live in the Netherlands, have work experience in the Netherlands and you have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, otherwise we ask you not to apply
Within the role of Program Manager at Allego, you will have a broad range of duties. A position where you will be in frequent contact with external partners and internal colleagues. A spider in the web. More concrete? You will take on the following tasks:
- Act as a spokesperson of the company’s products vision and articulate roll out plans clearly;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external partners and internal colleagues;
- Fully own the solutions you are responsible of, from inception to production;
- Partner with software engineers efficiently and act as a driving force of the team efficiency;
- Identify and eliminate risks and impediments, communicate regularly clear project status to stakeholders and leadership;
- Develop your product backlog and plan development work following our Scrum framework;
- Ensure that projects goals, milestones and deliverables are achieved as scheduled;
- Thrive to deliver scalable, easy and simple solutions to end-users;
- Work autonomously, develop and share your knowledge about state-of-the-art solutions on the market;
- Understand, apply and help improving internal processes including related Sox compliance ones.
This is you:
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- You have several years of experience as a Program Manager;
- You have a strong knowledge of Scrum at scale and planification technics;
- You can work both independently and in a team environment;
- You are a team player and have exceptional communication skills;
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus);
- You are allowed to work in a European country.
In case you also bring of the following, that is seen as a real plus but certainly not a must:
- Experience with implementation of B2C payment solutions;
- Experience with Azure Cloud;
- Experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master;
- Experience with IoT, Edge Computing.
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, pension and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.