about the organization
Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology BV develops and produces fuel cells (PEM) and Systems. Nedstack focuses mainly on marine installations and large-scale stationary (FCPP) for electricity generation. We work closely with system integrators to provide clean, emission-free energy solutions worldwide. Due to increased demand in our solutions, we are significantly expanding our organization in several locations. Hydrogen is a clean way of storing energy that we can convert back into electricity at the desired time with our fuel cells. There is interest from many applications and it is seen as the technology of the future, so you don't want to miss this opportunity!
As a Stack Development Project Manager, you will work on the development of a new generation of FC stacks. You are able to coordinate technical projects from start to finish within a growing company with a multidisciplinary team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Realizing Stack Development projects within budget and schedule;
- Project management of a multidisciplinary project teams;
- Monitoring and reporting project status and results to the board;
- Coordinating work packages with external partners ranging from design to construction activities;
- Participate in setting up project management tools within Nedstack;
- Prioritizing the (business critical) issues within the Stack Engineering department;
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure timely procurement of materials and/or machinery.
- Technical Bachelor/Master education with at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Able to organize complex product development processes effectively, taking into account all stakeholders;
- Being able to independently manage (multiple) technical projects;
- Proactive and takes responsibility;
- Strong in communication with colleagues and external parties;
- Is accurate, remains critical and alerts upon deviations.
- Fluently in the English and Dutch language.
- Obviously salary!;
- You will immediately receive an employment contract at Nedstack;
- You will get 26 vacation days;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues;
- Nedstack is a growing fast. That offers you opportunities to make a difference;
- You get the chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place!
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.