about the organization
Imagine a world without polluting power plants, powered purely by clean electricity. This world is closer than you think. The sun and the wind are powerful enough, and so are the technologies to harvest their energy. However, possibilities to store renewable energy (sustainably and cost-effectively) are lacking; electricity storage is ‘’the missing link’’ in the energy transition.
It is Elestor’s mission to cut the cost of electricity storage.
We develop large-scale, cost-effective HBr storage technologies that are carbon neutral and durable, thereby unifying the interests of the Planet, the People, and business Profitability. We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design. We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
First things first! It is important that you are willing to move to Arnhem. Elestor is a renowned company and is willing to help you with a work visa. If you are not willing to move, we ask you not to apply.
As Sales Engineer, you will find yourself in a highly dynamic and on-the-move environment where you will go where no one has gone before. You will be part of the Business Development Team that is rolling out Elestor's global expansion strategy. In the team, it's your ultimate responsibility to analyze, track, find, and initiate (new) market opportunities. In addition, you will define entry strategies, support in sales cycles, and create supportive documentation underlining Elestor's distinctive solution. As wel as co-prepare and join the Elestor team at trade fairs and events or provide presentatopns to visitors.
As Elestor is now entering the scale-up phase of its technology and product, you will help set the strategic direction and "footwork" needed to set the wheel in motion for a fast-paced company changing the world of energy.
- Elestor's Sales Engineer reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Take the lead in exploring (new) markets by doing market research (on a global scale)
- Formulate and propose business development strategies based on (your) market data, observations, and insights
- Support the team and international network of agents
- Fuel marketing by making supporting documents and reports
The ideal Sales Engineer for Elestor has a technical-minded curiosity and an unstoppable urge to figure out how things work (in a relatively new market). You have excellent research and analytical skills and can present your findings orderly. Your mind loves strategy games and is filled with energy when digging for those winning moves. You are eager to learn and thrive effortlessly in the Elestor culture (with a positive mindset, agility, and proactiveness). Finally, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, less structured environment. You're a real entrepreneur!
- BSc. or MSc. in Sustainable Energy Technology, Industrial Engineering, Technical Business Administration (or similar)
- Solid and demonstrable track record of (contributing to) commercial success/development, adding value by:
- Indicating new markets and defining entry strategies
- Supporting (long) sales cycles through thick and thin
- Co-developing the business by doing missionary work
- Relevant working experience in (renewable) energy, utility, tech, and/or capital-intensive industries will give you a kick-start
- Familiar with MS Office and CRM and/or ERP systems International experience or working experience in an international company is a plus (affinity is a must!)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (especially written)
Elestor has a flat management structure and offers many opportunities to excel and grow. The team is growing from 45 to 100 within one-and-a-half years. The role of Sales Engineer provides the opportunity to deepen your commercial skills and comes with multiple options for internal growth.
You will be part of an intrinsically motivated team and work on an entirely new class of large-scale assets (flow batteries). With a proactive and cooperative attitude, your contribution can be essential and have a decisive impact on rolling out a critical system for Long Duration Energy Storage. A solution that must and will be deployed massively in the very near future!
- An excellent salary based on age and experience
- An open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals
- You get a challenging and valuable job where you experience all the freedom you need!
- A workplace at an inspiring hotspot of innovative companies with great people!
Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit. Especially in caring for what we share the most: a healthy planet!
apply for this vacancy
Apply quickly and easily through the button above. Still looking for something different? Take a look at the other vacancies or contact Sanne through 06-15471670 or email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Read more about our innovative platform and about the different contract types in our database.