over de organisatie
Imagine a future where you can earn 500€ per year just by charging your car. Now imagine a job where you helped make this happen. Our Deftpower team has big ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them.
We are rapidly building Europe´s most advanced platform, recalibrating electric vehicle drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid in a sustainable eco-system. One in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly, and that with the right team - our clients and EV drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner.
Because very relevant people and companies believe in us, we can grow rapidly over the next two years. As a result, we're on the lookout for new, geeky, funny, and brilliant team members to join us!
To help us in our mission we are looking for a Business Analyst, for our offices in either Arnhem or Berlin.
For this position, it is important that you are from the EU (Deftpower is not acknowledged referent) and therefore have a work permit to work in the Netherlands or Germany.
As Sales Manager you’re working right at the heart of our business driving revenue and growth. You draw on the team’s support to actively search out and build new relationships with clients and partners, from introduction to contract signature and onboarding. This is not a conveyor belt in which you sign and move on, we want to genuinely help usher in the era of emissions-free mobility and that means building and nurturing meaningful partnerships. Any obstacle you find in the way that mission, you remove.
You will work closely with the rest of the Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it. Responsibilities include:
1. Business Development:
- Identify and prospect new business opportunities in the EV charging market.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline through networking, cold calling, and targeted outreach.
2. Client Acquisition:
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients, showcasing the value and benefits of our EV charging solutions. Our sales cycles are long and closing deals requires persistence and deep knowledge of our products.
- Collaborate with internal teams to tailor proposals that address the specific needs of prospective clients.
3. Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Understand customer requirements and align our SaaS solutions to meet their business objectives.
4. Sales Strategy:
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and market penetration.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics.
5. Cross-functional Collaboration:
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and product development teams to ensure alignment in messaging and customer needs.
- Provide valuable insights from the field to contribute to product enhancements and improvements.
We are looking for a candidate that feels the need to improve the life of our future customers and has the persuasion skills and grit to go deep.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record in B2B sales, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of the electric vehicle charging industry and associated technologies.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and sales management platforms.
- You are an EU citizen and reside near Berlin or Arnhem. This is not a remote position.
Working at Deftpower is both rewarding and challenging. There are many moving parts, partners, suppliers, clients, neighbours, and we are a young company that is still learning. We tend to think we are the smartest kid in the class but make mistakes daily. And have a lot of fun doing so.
We want you to be happy and bring positive energy to join us in our mission. That's why we've introduced quarterly D-Days, where all the fantastic team members from Arnhem and Berlin come together to have a good time. But that's not the only thing we offer for your happiness:
- Competitive salaries ranging between €5.800 and €7.800 depending on experience and industry network.
- Team bonus scheme.
- Optional ESOP shares.
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive, and financial industries.
- A steep learning curve as you embark on an adventure with us in our fast-growing company.
- An environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- A remarkable HQ located in the heart of the energy transition at Connectr Shared Office in Arnhem or an equally great office in The Drivery in Berlin.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.