about the organization
Imagine a world without polluting power plants, powered purely by clean electricity. This world is closer than you think. The sun and the wind are powerful enough, and so are the technologies to harvest their energy. However, possibilities to store renewable energy (sustainably and cost-effectively) are lacking; electricity storage is ‘’the missing link’’ in the energy transition. It is Elestor’s mission to cut the cost of electricity storage. We develop large-scale, cost-effective HBr storage technologies that are carbon neutral and durable, thereby unifying the interests of the Planet, the People, and business Profitability. We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design. We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
As Senior Project Manager, you hold a key position in the Elestor organization. Your primary focus will be on coordinating resources and processes, in the broadest sense, to ensure Elestor delivers projects on time, on budget, and produces the desired results. You will be the spider in the web for everything involving a project's organization and timeline (developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability, allocation, delivery, etc.) and strongly involved in operational team leader meetings. You report formally to the COO. With the rapid expansion and scale-up of the Elestor organization, the Project Management team is now expanding with this new role. The Senior Project Manager will focus on internal and external projects, with product delivery as a central focal point. You are in charge of a challenging and varied mix of customer, subsidy, and (internal) development projects. You will present updates regularly to relevant management channels, ensuring that our development and delivery goals are being achieved.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, and budget
- Analyze project status and, when necessary, escalate to revise the scope, schedule, or budget to ensure that project requirements can be met
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes for managing scope during the project lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards, and assessing risks
- Develop and maintain partnerships with third-party resources, including vendors and researchers
- Assign and monitor resources to ensure project efficiency and maximize deliverables
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to the project work plan
- Coordinate project close-out and transfer processes, including evaluation, learning, and continuous improvement cycles
- Initiating and supporting the improvement of existing structures and setup and implementation of new project management structures, quality and performance standards
- Professional and intellectual capacities at higher vocational education level
- Experienced in an industrial and/or manufacturing environment with dynamic daily priorities
- Professional certification such as PMP, LEAN or PRINCE2
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Analytical and numerically astute with proven problemidentification and problem-solving abilities
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in developing platforms for internal processes
- Experience in coaching project team members to strengthen their abilities and skill sets
- Results-orientated with the ability to plan, overcome obstacles, and deliver against project deadlines
- Fluent in English is required. Fluent in other languages is a plus
- Experience with working in an international company or international experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- An excellent salary based on age and experience
- You will have the opportunity to work at a company where sustainability and innovation are key
- You get an immediate contract with Elestor
- You get a challenging and valuable job where you experience all the freedom you need
- A workplace at an inspiring hotspot of innovative companies with great people!
- Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit. Especially in caring for what we share the most: a healthy planet.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.