about the organization
Nedstack Fuel Cell Technology BV develops and produces fuel cells (PEM) and Systems. Nedstack focuses mainly on marine installations and large-scale stationary (FCPP) for electricity generation. We work closely with system integrators to provide clean, emission-free energy solutions worldwide. Due to increased demand in our solutions, we are significantly expanding our organization in several locations. Hydrogen is a clean way of storing energy that we can convert back into electricity at the desired time with our fuel cells. There is interest from many applications and it is seen as the technology of the future, so you don't want to miss this opportunity!
As a System Architect, you are responsible for the process surrounding the creation of system architectures for our PemGen Systems. In this process, you start by drafting requirements (what should the product be able to do, which regulations should it comply with and translate the customer's wishes into technical specifications, etc). During the design phase of the project, the system architect is constantly in the loop and has daily discussions with the various team leads about the design at Electrical, Mechanical and Software field. You work on multiple projects that have different lead times. The System Architect identifies risk inventories (HAZOP/SIL) and defines actions to mitigate these risks within the project. In addition, as System Architect, you are responsible for translating a modular safety concept with adequate safegaurds. In this, it is important that you maintain an overview and know where the priorities lie.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Drafting requirements for fuel cell portfolio;
- Definition of an appropriate system architecture with unambiguous system blocks and interfaces that fit the requirements for our fuel cell portfolio;
- Definition of a modular safety concept based on risk inventories (HAZOP, SIL);
- Coordinating the technical implementation and monitoring interfaces between disciplines within the design team and with external engineering partners;
- Validation of system requirements in cooperation with internal test team and external test partners;
- BSc or MSc in engineering / 5+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Able to convert engineering issues into clear assignments or (re)guidance for the project team, individual engineers or external partners;
- Able to translate the needs of complex product portfolio in functionality, safety and variety into system architecture with as many standardised modular building blocks as possible;
- Preferably a multidisciplinary interest and broad knowledge;
- Able to make a well-considered choice between time, budget, quality and defend that choice towards all stakeholders;
- Strong in communication with colleagues and external parties;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- A good salary, of course!
- At Nedstack you will work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment;
- Nedstack offers a pleasant and informal work atmosphere with attractive benefits including a good pension;
- An opportunity to make the world a better and more sustainable place;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues who are all passionate about delivering emission-free energy solutions to the world;
- Nedstack's growth offers opportunities for professionals who want to make a difference.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!