about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
First things first! It is important that you live within 100 kilometers from Arnhem and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we ask you not to apply.
As Technical Purchaser you are responsible for improving the supply base to a professional level together with the Purchasing department. Your responsibilities and tasks are to select suppliers and components/materials/services. This selection must be deployed to the development departments to create the optimum basis for the future.
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Exploring the supplier market in terms of technical delivery options, production and delivery reliability and such;
- Independently request and purchase parts, materials, components and assemblies from suppliers and contractors based on supplied specification or process opportunities;
- Supervision of the enforcement of (contractual) agreements with suppliers and contractors;
- Purchasing project-based materials and services;
- Coordinate and handle warranty claims, complaints and returns;
- Determining and realizing milestones in delivery processes and based on this monitoring the delivery times and other performance of suppliers and contractors;
- Taking and reporting on expediting visits.
- Technical Bachelor education and working level;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of technical products and raw materials;
- Experience of economic patterns;
- Health and Safety, environment and quality regulations;
- International business and goods traffic;
- Systems for automatic data processing;
- Dutch, German and English language.
- A good salary, of course!
- An opportunity to make the world a better and more sustainable place;
- At Nedstack you will work on our sustainable hydrogen solutions in a dynamic and ambitious work environment;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled colleagues who are all passionate about delivering emission-free energy solutions to the world;
- Nedstack's growth offers opportunities for professionals who want to make a difference;
- Nedstack offers a pleasant and informal work atmosphere with attractive benefits including a good pension.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!