about the organization
Allego provides reliable charging solutions to cities, companies, and consumers. We deliver charging facilities that can be used by all electric cars and every EV driver, providing a seamless charging experience. Our goal is to contribute to zero emission mobility and see to it that EV drivers can charge at the right location with the right solution. The EV market is growing and changing rapidly. The road will be exciting and with confidence we stay ahead.
As our Charging Hardware Technical Specialist you know the technical details of charging equipment by heart and are able to advise and challenge on (internal)client’s needs. You are the sparring partner for our Operations team and project managers. From time to time, you should be able to explain to our colleagues in the field what to do in case things don’t work.
Overall, you will be responsible for the analysis, implementation, and development of our hardware- and supplier portfolio – focusing on charging technology and data connectivity. This means:
- Keep track of (key) trends in charger hardware, standardization technologies and data connection in the market.
- Manage technical communication with hardware suppliers regarding existing and new products, features, and developments.
- Assess quality of new suppliers, new hardware products and internal electrical components of the charging stations/accessories.
- Validate new releases of firmware for charging systems with electric vehicles.
- Advice on technological and economic feasibility for different use / business cases.
- Act as an expert on data connection solutions for the chargers and the Allego backend, support in case of issues and provide advice for future developments and improvements.
- Provide technical consultancy and ‘on demand hardware analyses’ for product development.
- In-depth technical analysis of charging issues of our operational chargers in our network.
- You hold a university master’s degree, preferably in electrical engineering;
- You have at least 2-4 years of work experience in a similar role. Experience in the EV or telecommunication market is a real plus;
- You have a good understanding of electronic products life cycles, requirements analysis, design, development, manufacturing, testing to certifications, and compliance processes;
- You demonstrate strong organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize multiple demands;
- You are a true team player and like to work together and coordinate activities with colleagues and external parties to come together to the best solutions;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English. If you happen to speak Dutch and/or German as well, that would be great;
- You are willing to travel internationally when needed (a few times per year).
You will, of course, be rewarded for your efforts:
- We offer a challenging job in a dynamic, goal-oriented environment;
- You will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your education and experience;
- As well as a good benefits package, including a year-end bonus, pension and personal budget;
- At Allego, you will choose your own challenges, with education and training provided as needed and desired so that you can continue to develop;
- You will join Allego immediately.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.