about the organization
Nedstack fuel cell technology develops and manufactures Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell stacks and systems. The main applications of our fuel cells are Built Environment, Industrial and Maritime Fuel Cell solutions. To deliver emission-free energy solutions worldwide, we work closely together with several system integrators. Due to a growing demand for our solutions, Nedstack is rapidly expanding its organization in several departments. At Nedstack we are confident that Hydrogen will be a backbone of the future global energy system. The increasing interest for sustainable solutions will open up many opportunities that you would not want to miss!
First things first! It is important that you live within 100 kilometers from Arnhem and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we ask you not to apply.
As a Test Station Engineer (BSc/MSc) you will be working closely together with our MEA, Stack and System development departments. Together with your colleagues you will ensure reliable and accurate fuel cell testing, which is the basis to improve fuel cell solutions for a broad range of applications.
You are capable of analysing systems, suggest improvements and implement them. You have a structured methodology when tackling complex problems regarding design, construction and optimisation of advanced Test Stations for fuel cells as well as for the planning and conduction of tests and data processing. In addition, you are capable of managing subsidized projects and align internal priorities with the desired project outcomes.
The scope of your responsibilities contains:
- Designing, implementing and optimising soft- and hardware of Test Stations;
- Improvement and coordination of maintenance of Test Stations;
- Define and perform fuel cell tests on Test Stations;
- Optimization of data processing;
- Data acquisition and processing of test data;
- Optimization of data processing.
- Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Physics degree or similar (BSc/MSc);
- Experience with Labview and Matlab/Simulink;
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role;
- Highly developed analytical skills and result-oriented approach;
- Fluent in English / Some understanding in Dutch is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with data processing and a fundamental understanding of electrochemistry is preferred.
We offer a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with attractive terms of employment including a good pension.
- You will immediately receive an employment contract at Nedstack;
- You get the chance to make te world a better and more sustainable place!;
- You will work with an international team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues;
- We are growing fast. That offers you opportunities to make a difference.
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.