about the organization
The team behind Deftpower has great ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them. Together, we are quickly building the industry’s most advanced technology platform recalibrating EV drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid in a new metaverse.
We build smart cities!
We are gaining major traction in the market with customers across Europe less than a year after our launch. They all see that the future of mobility and energy is electric. One in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly and that with the right support, customers and their electric car drivers can be happier. Businesses can be more profitable and society cleaner.
First things first! It is important that you have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately we have to ask you not to apply.
To help us in our mission we are looking for a Charging Network Manager, for our office in either Arnhem or Berlin. As Charging Network Manager you have the will expand and maintain relationships with 100s of charging networks across Europe. To do this you will have to travel from time to time in Europe.
Your work is essential for our success! Because you are the important link between our charge point partners and IT. Thanks to you charge point networks and electric car drivers are happy to engage with Deftpower. This is not a job to take lightly, we nurturing meaningful partnerships.
You will also do this:
- Learning and understanding everything about the automotive and energy sector;
- Travel around Europe and finding new partners across Europe;
- Build and maintain relationships (i.e. IONITY, Fastned, Tesla)
- Negotiate tariffs;
- In collaboration with our IT you will monitor and improve the technical integration with charge point networks;
- You will give the team advice how to improve efficiency;
- Remove alss the obstacle you find on the way to the happiness of our clients;
- Do you have any suggestions? Suprise us!
Are you enjoying a start-up environment and do you have a high level of integrity, motivation, transparency, and curiosity? Are you ready to learn all the cool details about electric cars, the way in which they charge, and how they can help us achieve a truly emission-free society without breaking our energy system?
- Bachelor/Master Degree or top resume;
- You can be new to the EV industry or not, what matters most is your mind-set and skills;
- You are enthusiastic and a true teamplayer;
- Very good English and the more languages you speak the better.
You will work closely with the Deftpower teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The product is fascinating, and you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it. We want you to be happy and have the right energy to join us on our mission:
- You will travel across Europe!
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry;
- Fast paced environment with a steep learning curve;
- Environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard, including a pension plan and work laptop;
- You will be hired directly at Deftpower.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
adresWestervoortsedijk 73 6827AV Arnhem Gebouw GE