about the organization
The team behind Deftpower has great ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them.
Together, we are quickly building the industry’s most advanced technology platform recalibrating EV drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid in a new metaverse. Simply put: we build smart cities. Less than a year after our launch we are gaining major traction in the market with customers across Europe. They have one thing in common: they see that the future of mobility and energy is electric. One in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly and that with the right support, customers and their electric car drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner
To help us in our mission we are looking for a Operations Engineer, for our office in either Arnhem or Berlin.
As Operations engineer you will be monitoring and control the daily operations of our charging services. You will build, maintain and monitor dashboards which tell you exactly how our business is running. You will try to detect failures before our customers do to keep the experience for our customers and drivers great.
Incidents and feature requests will be logged in our ticketing system (FreshDesk) and you will analyze, solve what you can solve and dispatch tickets where needed. You will constantly monitor and chase the different stakeholders (both intern and extern) to get things solved. You get energy of getting things done!
This is not a job to take lightly. Our operations should be the best and cleanest of all. Any obstacle you find in the way to fullfill our mission, you remove. You will work closely with Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it.
Here are some the activities you will be undertaking:
- Monitor our business operation and act accordingly.
- Monitor and manage incidents and feature requests.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring process
- Based on your critical thinking and focus on problem solving, give the team advice how to improve operational efficiency.
- Any obstacle you find on the way to the happiness of our clients, you remove.
We are looking for a candidate that loves uncertainty and who has a problem solving mindset. You are intrinsically motivated and enjoys a start-up environment.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Good understanding of reporting tools like powerBI and databases (sql and no-sql)
- Preferably experience in the EV industry
- You pay attention to details.
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards a great software product.
- You don’t get demotivated by problems or incidents. You get energy of getting them solved.
- You have a hands-on mentality and true team player
- English and the more extra languages the better.
We want you to be happy and have the right energy to join us on our mission:
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry
- Environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation
- A compact company
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard,
- including a pension plan and work laptop.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
adresWestervoortsedijk 73 6827AV Arnhem Gebouw GE