about the organization
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings.
We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design.
We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
In the commissioning and start-up phase of Elestor's revolutionary HBr flow battery systems, you'll be a Process Operator with a key role. You'll ensure equipment and processes run smoothly, optimizing performance and safety. Your tasks include data monitoring, adjustments for quality and safety, troubleshooting, and process optimization. You'll collaborate with a diverse team and uphold personal and process safety standards.
- Get projects up and running smoothly;
- Make sure Operational Procedures for starting up are well done;
- Ensure installations are sealed tight;
- Safely prepare installations for operation;
- Fill installations with chemicals safely;
- Oversee the secure start-up, including pumps and compressors;
- Share feedback with design teams for future improvements.
Elestor is looking for a Process Operator who lives around Arnhem. Also we would like to see the following:
- Has a minimum of five years' experience as a Process operator, Operational Technician, or in commissioning & start-up operations.
- Holds VAPRO B or C certification;
- Is experienced in working with hazardous substances and gases;
- Possesses knowledge of industrial automation and control systems;
- Can communicate effectively in English (Dutch is a plus);
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and a problem-solving attitude.
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
Elestor offers an open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals. We have a flat management structure and offer many opportunities to excel and grow. Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
apply for this vacancy
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!