over de organisatie
Elestor is a fast growing scale-up with a award winning product. We are fueled by multi-milion euro investments, as well as by strategic adoption of our innovative technology in commercial settings.
We reduced the cost of storing electricity to an absolute minimum. Our batteries are made in accordance a simple strategy. We are using low cost and abundant active materials such as hydrogen and bromine. We use a compact cell. And we have a patented pressurized system design.
We are located at Industrial Park Kleefse Waard in Arnhem. A hotspot when it comes to the energy transition and we contribute to accelerating it. We have the technology to play a decisive role in realizing a 100% clean electricity supply. If you want to contribute to the energy transition, Kleefse Waard is the perfect place!
As a Process Operator at Elestor, you hold a vital role during the commissioning and start-up of the groundbreaking HBr flow battery systems. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced setting, your responsibilities encompass monitoring and fine-tuning the equipment and processes to achieve optimal performance and efficiency. In simpler terms, you play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and safe operation of the assets.
The role involves a diverse range of tasks, including monitoring process data, adjusting parameters to meet quality and safety standards, identifying deviations in process and equipment operations, troubleshooting, diagnosing issues, and optimizing efficiency. While there is a level of structure in your daily tasks derived from instructions, the nature of the technology's innovation allows for variation in activities. You will be working both independently and collaboratively within a team composed of individuals with diverse technical and national backgrounds.
Both individually and as part of the team, maintaining a strong sense of responsibility for personal and process safety is paramount.
As an Elestor Process Operator, you become an integral part of a motivated Commissioning & Start-up team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a experienced and hands-on engineer who wishes to contribute to the energy transition. Your proactive and cooperative approach is essential, offering a chance to make a significant impact on the widespread implementation of a critical system for Long Duration Energy Storage—a solution anticipated to be widely adopted in the near future.
- Plan and execute commissioning and start-up of projects
- Create, review, and carefully perform Operational Procedures for commissioning & start-up Responsible for leak-tight delivery of installations
- Responsible for the safe and careful inerting of the installations
- Responsible for filling the installations with the chemical substances
- Responsible for the safe start-up phase of installations, including starting of pumps and compressors Ensure feedback on learning points to the design teams for future projects
The ideal candidate is a Process Operator with experience, a sense of responsibility, team spirit, and a problem-solving attitude. You are curious and do not take system failure for granted, but you always want to understand root causes to prevent repeat incidents. You are proactive and pragmatic while adopting high- quality standards and safe working methods. You thrive effortlessly in the Elestor culture (with a positive mindset, agility, and proactiveness).
- At least five years of experience as a process operator, all-round operational technician, or commissioning & start-up operator
- With VAPRO B or C as a minimum training
- Experience working at a location subject to BRZO
- Experience with storage and pumping/processing of toxic or flammable liquids
- Experience with process installations with hydrogen or combustible gases (LPG)
- Knowledge of industrial automation and working with control systems (e.g., Delta V, Honeywell, Siemens, Yokogawa) Knowledge of developing and working with standard operating procedures
- Able to communicate clearly in English about technical subjects (oral and written), Dutch is an advantage
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Elestor has been recognized as 1 of the 10 most innovative companies in the Netherlands by both the University of Amsterdam and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
Elestor offers an open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals. We have a flat management structure and offer many opportunities to excel and grow. Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit.
Elestor is an equal opportunities employer. We believe diversity aids creativity and innovation, so whatever your race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability, you are welcome to join our ranks! We actively promote inclusion and we abhor discrimination. We treat all our employees, contractors, workers, job applicants, suppliers, clients and everyone else with respect.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Industriepark Kleefse Waard (IPKW) is the hotspot for sustainability and circularity. The Working on IPKW platform is a collaboration between IPKW, Kracht Recruitment and other park residents of IPKW. By looking for cooperation between all park residents for recruiting staff, we increase the chance of a good match and therefore the success of companies. This is how we all accelerate the energy transition!
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.