over de organisatie
HyET Hydrogen launched the first commercially viable electrochemical hydrogen compressor (EHC), the HCS 100, in 2017. HyET Hydrogen collaborates with key stakeholders to develop application-oriented products. Our phased approach clearly presents options and results for products that meet customer requirements. HyET, headquartered in Arnhem, Netherlands, is led by an experienced interdisciplinary team. HyET Hydrogen is expanding its focus to the United States through its California-based subsidiary, HyET Hydrogen LLC.
As our new Project Director you will be part of the Finance department and work closely with our project teams and project managers. You are involved in larger and more complex new equipment projects within HyET Hydrogen where you focus on budgeting, cost control, project realization, review, analysis and advising project managers. You will also provide all relevant project management information, review and discuss project budgets and forecasts. You will work with the project manager to execute each (financial) process and drive project improvement. As project director, you will ensure that projects are executed within budget and that there is proper project risk management. This new position is already available due to internal growth.
furthermore, these are your responsibilities:
- You will have a leading position in the definition and realization of a project based financial database and become a key user;
- You are responsible for intercompany reconciliation between HyET Hydrogen and its affiliates;
- Financial project information you prepare, for project managers;
- You are tracking actual costs vs available budget per project and actual margin vs budgeted margin per project;
- You are involved in the annual budget process and the monthly rolling forecas.
- Involved in annual accounting process (including contact with external parties, such as (inter)national government agencies);
- You monitor project budgets and advise in project reporting and recording including improving project administration;
- You will provide financial project forecast calculation including revenue recognition via Percentage of Completion (PoC) or complete contract method (CCM);
- You are heavily involved in maintaining and improving current processes and setting up required analyses;
- You are sparring partner for the project team and project managers and involved in the monthly project review meetings;
- Top line P&L and order book analysis.
- You have your bachelor's degree in business economics, business administration, business management;
- You preferably have 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in business/project control in a project driven company;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- You have strong analytical, communication skills, team oriented and pragmatic;
- You know how to convert data into management information;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent skills in MS-Office, especially Excel;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic and solution oriented.
- We offer an exciting job with a representative basic salary, attractive fringe benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the vision of the company.
- You will work at a fast-growing, internationally leading SME in the field of electrochemical hydrogen compression
- Be part of an organization with many opportunities for personal development
- Getting started at HyET Hydrogen means: working at an SME with international appeal with many opportunities to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative.
- Join a company where Unity, Innovation and Excellence are core values
- Surround yourself with specialists in your field of interest
- You'll help us realize a world where energy is used sustainably and affordably
solliciteer op deze vacature
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of firstname.lastname@example.org!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.