about the organization
Separation, heat transfer and flow dynamics solutions for the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas process industry. Kranji Solutions was founded in Singapore in 2008, with the aim to offer independent separation expertise to the Oil & Gas Industry. The customer base for our Process and Computational Fluid Dynamics studies rapidly grew worldwide: Americas, Middle East and Australasia. MySep, the process engineering software for separation vessels that was being developed within Kranji Solutions, was spun off into a separate entity in 2013 (www.mysep.com). Kranji Solutions continues to use this software in its studies. In 2018, the Kranji Solutions R&D Lab was moved from Norwich, United Kingdom to IPKW Arnhem, the Netherlands. In this state-of-the-art R&D lab, physical separation test work is performed to enhance the understanding of a wide range of separation technologies.
Kraji has a super cool opportunity for a starter to travel the world as a Trainee Sales & Process Engineer. Interested? Read the vacancy below.
As a Trainee Sales & Process Engineer, you will be trained "on-the-job" by professionals within Kranji. In the first phase you will mainly be occupied with picking up and answering questions from clients, which will enable you to get to know the clients, the separation technology, CFD and MySep's own software.
You will also be involved in Sales meetings, which allows you to get to know the field and work more independently. You will be in contact with technical specialists to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends in the industry, which will help you offer relevant solutions to your clients. In this way you will develop into Sales Engineer where you can take on more and more responsibilities.
Your tasks will be tailored to your own wishes and ambitions. In time, you will visit clients abroad to provide appropriate advice. Some of those duties may include:
- Customer visits in The Netherlands and abroad;
- Providing the best technical advice for the client;
- Learning to prepare quotations and calculations;
- Continuous monitoring of the processes;
- Analyzing where improvements are possible in the software and in practice;
- Keeping excellent communication between different parties both internally and externally.
As a Sales Engineer Chemical Processing it is important that you are travel savvy, you will be visiting customers! Because you will be trained internally, it is very important that you are eager to learn, ambitious and driven. In addition, a high sense of responsibility definitely comes in handy. These are the only hard requirements:
- Bachelor or a Master degree in the direction of Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering;
- Knowledge of chemical engineering is an advantage. We are happy to teach you all about our product;
- It is nice if you have a few years of experience, but this is not required. If you can convince us of your talents and motivation, we definitely invite you to apply;
- You speak and write excellent English;
- You have knowledge of process simulation software is a plus.
As a Sales Engineer at Kranji you get a super fat opportunity to develop at breakneck speed. you will be working in a small but very experienced and intelligent team. No difficult detours to answers, you will work with the founders and owners of the company.
- An excellent starting salary that will leave you with plenty of money to buy cool sneakers, have nice dinners or top up your savings account;
- You will travel the world for free and learn at a breakneck pace;
- Cool company trips abroad;
- A company laptop and phone;
- If necessary, you will receive training and courses;
- You will receive 8% vacation pay and plenty of vacation days!
apply for this vacancy
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.