over de organisatie
Imagine a future where you can earn 500€ per year just by charging your car. Now imagine a job where you helped make this happen. Our Deftpower team has big ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them.
With a team of 30 we are rapidly building Europe´s most advanced platform, recalibrating electric vehicle drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid in a sustainable eco-system. One in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly, and that with the right team - our clients and EV drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner.
Because relevant individuals and companies believe in us, we have the opportunity to grow rapidly over the next 2 years. As a result, we're on the lookout for new, geeky, funny, and brilliant team members to join us! To help us in our mission we are looking an Operations Engineer, for our offices in either Berlin or Arnhem.
For this position, it is important that you are from the EU (Deftpower is not acknowledged referent) and therefore have a work permit to work in the Netherlands or Germany.
At Deftpower, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an operations manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and a deep understanding of the needs and character of our customers and partners. You will be an important link between our sales and IT teams and help our clients achieve their goals. Additionally, you’ll contribute to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team. Here are your responsibilities:
1. Operational Efficiency
- Based on your critical thinking and focus on problem solving, help us develop the efficiency of organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Set clear expectations and success metrics, ensuring customers understand the value of the product or service.
2. Customer Support:
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and providing timely resolutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address technical challenges and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regularly engage with customers to assess satisfaction levels, identify opportunities for improvement, and address concerns proactively.
3. Product Feedback and Improvement:
- Gather customer feedback on our SaaS platform and convey insights to the product development team for continuous improvement.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Stay informed about industry trends and customer needs, contributing to the enhancement of our EV charging solutions.
4. Renewals and Upsells:
- Work closely with the sales team to identify upsell opportunities and contribute to the renewal of customer subscriptions.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their evolving needs and propose additional services or features to enhance their experience.
We are looking for a candidate that goes deep to troubleshoot issues our clients experience using our solutions and is able to make clients feel seen, heard and respected.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or a related field.
- Understanding of how IT teams operate and basic code reading skills (C# and SQL)
- Proven experience in operations, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple customer relationships simultaneously.
- Familiarity with IT support tools like Grafana, Application Insights and servicedesk tooling like FreshDesk.
- You are an EU citizen and reside near Berlin or Arnhem. This is not a remote position.
Working at Deftpower is both rewarding and challenging. There are many moving parts, partners, suppliers, clients, neighbours, and we are a young company that is still learning. We tend to think we are the smartest kid in the class but make mistakes daily. And have a lot of fun doing so.
We want you to be happy and bring positive energy to join us in our mission. That's why we've introduced quarterly D-Days, where all the fantastic team members from Arnhem and Berlin come together to have a good time. But that's not the only thing we offer for your happiness:
- Optional ESOP shares.
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive, and financial industries.
- A steep learning curve as you embark on an adventure with us in our fast-growing company.
- An environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- A remarkable HQ located in the heart of the energy transition at Connectr Shared Office in Arnhem or an equally great office in The Drivery in Berlin.
solliciteer op deze vacature
Solliciteer makkelijk en snel via bovenstaande button. Toch op zoek naar iets anders? Kijk dan bij de andere vacatures of neem contact op met Sanne via 06-15471670 of email@example.com!
Industriepark Kleefse Waard is dé hotspot voor duurzaamheid en circulariteit. Het platform Werken op IPKW is een samenwerking tussen IPKW, Kracht Recruitment en andere parkbewoners van IPKW. Door ook de samenwerking op te zoeken voor tussen alle parkbewoners voor het werven van personeel, vergroten we de kans op een goede match en dus het succes van bedrijven. Zo versnellen we met z’n allen de energietransitie!
Lees hier meer over ons innovatieve platform en over de verschillende contractsvormen in onze kennisbank.
Is dit de vacature die aansluit op jouw willen en kunnen? Solliciteer dan direct. Heb je vragen over deze vacature? Ik sta graag voor je klaar en beantwoord jouw vragen. Via onderstaand formulier kun je een informatieaanvraag doen. Ik kom er dan bij je op terug.